Review about A1 Arrow Movers Moving Service from Houston, Texas
NEVER USE THIS COMPANY.THEY SHOWED UP AN HOUR LATE SAYING THEY HAD TO FIX A FLAT ON THE TRUCK BUT IT SOUNDED LIKE HE HAD JUST WOKE UP.
SHOWED UP IN A LITTLE BEAT DOWN TRUCK AND FORCED ALL MY BIG FURNITURE TO FIT. THE GUY JUSTIN TRIED TO LAY MY FLAT SCREEN TVS LAYING DOWN ON TOP OF MY COUCHES UNTIL I CORRECTED HIM.ABY PROFESSIONAL MOVER KNOW YOU CAN LAY LED TVS DOWN IN SUCH MANNER. THEN HE PICKED IT UP ROUGHLY I BET THATS WHEN HE BROKE MY TV SCREEN.WE GOT TO MY DESTINATION I WENT OUT TO CHECK ON THE GUYS BECAUSE NO ONE WAS COMING IN. I WENT OUT AND NY AREA RUG AND DRESSER DRAWERS WERE ON THE GROUND IN THE MUD.
THE DRESSER CORNER WAS CHIPPED AND BROKEN. WHEN THEY WERE LEAVING I WAS LIKE WHERES MY MIRROR I FOUND IT CRACKED IN BETWEEN THE BOX SPRINGS AND MATTRESS THEY TRIED TO HIDE IT. I HAVE ALWAYS UAED MOVERS AND NEVER HAD ANY DAMAGE MY PROPERTY. I CONTACTED THE OWNER JESSE AND HE CLAIM THAT HE WAS ORDERING JUSTIN TO COME TAKE PICTURES.JUSTIN DIDNT SHOW UP TILL AFTER 10PM.
I MISSED WORK. I SPOKE WITH JESSE ONCE HE SAID HE WAS WAITING TO HEAR FROM HIS INSURANCE COMPANY THAT WAS 2 WEEKS AGO HE DOES NOT ANSWER HIS PHONE.
I IGNORED THE BAD REVIEWS AND TRIED THEM OUT ANYWAY NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPEN.OH BUT ITS NOT OVER!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- A1 Arrow Movers Moving Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The manager Geoffrey Taylor and Victoria are racist. I went to see about a storage unit and was told they no more units available as soon as I walked in..."
- "I had yet another bad experience with U-Haul. This is my second move with them in six years and both were horrible experiences. Regarding my contract number 22894473, I picked up..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "I took my 4 year old English Bulldog to Banfield yesterday (6/9/12) for emergency treatment. My dog was walking around in my backyard as she always does when she started..."
- "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..."