NEVER USE THIS COMPANY.THEY SHOWED UP AN HOUR LATE SAYING THEY HAD TO FIX A FLAT ON THE TRUCK BUT IT SOUNDED LIKE HE HAD JUST WOKE UP.

SHOWED UP IN A LITTLE BEAT DOWN TRUCK AND FORCED ALL MY BIG FURNITURE TO FIT. THE GUY JUSTIN TRIED TO LAY MY FLAT SCREEN TVS LAYING DOWN ON TOP OF MY COUCHES UNTIL I CORRECTED HIM.ABY PROFESSIONAL MOVER KNOW YOU CAN LAY LED TVS DOWN IN SUCH MANNER. THEN HE PICKED IT UP ROUGHLY I BET THATS WHEN HE BROKE MY TV SCREEN.WE GOT TO MY DESTINATION I WENT OUT TO CHECK ON THE GUYS BECAUSE NO ONE WAS COMING IN. I WENT OUT AND NY AREA RUG AND DRESSER DRAWERS WERE ON THE GROUND IN THE MUD.

THE DRESSER CORNER WAS CHIPPED AND BROKEN. WHEN THEY WERE LEAVING I WAS LIKE WHERES MY MIRROR I FOUND IT CRACKED IN BETWEEN THE BOX SPRINGS AND MATTRESS THEY TRIED TO HIDE IT. I HAVE ALWAYS UAED MOVERS AND NEVER HAD ANY DAMAGE MY PROPERTY. I CONTACTED THE OWNER JESSE AND HE CLAIM THAT HE WAS ORDERING JUSTIN TO COME TAKE PICTURES.JUSTIN DIDNT SHOW UP TILL AFTER 10PM.

I MISSED WORK. I SPOKE WITH JESSE ONCE HE SAID HE WAS WAITING TO HEAR FROM HIS INSURANCE COMPANY THAT WAS 2 WEEKS AGO HE DOES NOT ANSWER HIS PHONE.

I IGNORED THE BAD REVIEWS AND TRIED THEM OUT ANYWAY NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPEN.OH BUT ITS NOT OVER!

Keyerria wrote the review because of bad quality at A1 Arrow Movers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants A1 Arrow Movers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by A1 Arrow Movers a1 arrow movers moving service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with A1 Arrow Movers?

Comments